- Issac – Isaac has been playing very well lately. Love the match up vs the Wizards.
- Fournier – 35+ in his last 3 games. Def see a ceiling game tonight vs Washington
- Birch – Has come on strong the last 2, scoring 26 and 29.5. Love the match up vs Thomas Bryant tonight
- Beal – the team. Playing 36 minutes a night. GPP play
- Bertans – instant offense off the bench.
- Drummond – Should abuse TT down low. Price is still a little high with Blake back
- Griffin – Something seems off with Blake this year, price is nice for tonight though
- Kennard – 31+ in 3 of his last 4. Price is getting up there though
- Love – Price is nice, just not a cash play
- Honestly not in love with any Cav tonight, TT and Clarkson are always decent GPP plays
- Butler – Will need to score to keep game close.
- Adebayo – Tougher match up, still like Bam
- Nunn – Dragic out, should see a few more shots
- Winslow – been coming off bench, might get start with Dragic out
- Siakam – beast for the Raptors. Should handle Heat bigs
- Rest of Raptors depend on the Lowry status
- Doncic – Luka in a pace up, no defensive game, sign me up
- Porzingis – see Luka
- Wright – finally had a breakout game the Mavs were hoping when they signed him, can he make it 2 in a row? GPP play
- Hardaway Jr – been playing well since starting, like the match up tonight
New Orleans Pelicans
- Ingram – should abuse anyone the Mavs put on him
- Holiday – Jrue is a consistent as they come this year, will get you over 35
- Hayes – been taking all of Okafor minutes, Hayes is the better player IMO
- Hart –
- House Jr – if he is in, i love him tonight
- Capela – looks to be back tonight, price is still right but he has been a monster
San Antonio Spurs
- DeRozan – if LMA is out, DDR is the offense.
- Aldridge – if he is out, i will 100% fade the Spurs in this game as they should get blown out.
Los Angeles Lakers
- James and Davis – only 2 Lakers i will ever play
- Jokic – will need to pick it up to beat the Lakers. 8900 is crazy low for Jokic, but not been as dominate this year. has shown flashes
- Murray – Might be Nuggets best player to date this year. Shooting great
- Barton – has 3 straight 40+ point games.
- Lillard – needs to score tonight. always like Lillard
- Whiteside – Double double last game with Rebounds and Blocks. That is what Portland was hoping for when they made the trade. Been great lately.
- McCollum – will need to score tonight to help Portland win
- Anthony – Western Conference player of the week. 2 40+ DK point games in his last 3. (Both against Chicago)
Los Angeles Clippers
- Leonard / George – both have nice prices. Neither have reached ceiling games, which i dont think will happen if both are in the lineup.
- Harrell – Will need to play big tonight vs Whiteside
- Williams – scoring off the bench