Metropolitano Stadium today will be the setting for an all- England matchup for the UCL League final, It’s the 2nd all English final in history. Liverpool has been to final on eight occasions, winning the title 5 times. This is Tottenham’s first final ever.
(Odds Report per Rotowire)
The big news is the injury dilemma surrounding Spurs superstar Harry Kane. Does he or doesn’t he play? He hasn’t played since April 9th but latest word is that he does go. If he does go- does he start or sub?
Jurgen Klopp said on Friday that Firmino is expected to start but he hasn’t played much in the last few weeks. How rusty will he be?
With these two huge questions and it being close to impossible to even attempt to figure starting formations here is our rankings with a consideration towards DraftKings Showdown scoring:
1. TRENT ALEXANDER ARNOLD- LIVERPOOL $8,100 (A must own in cash and a near must own in GPP) Significant role on set pieces
TAA and Andrew Robertson
2, MOHAMMED SALAH – LIVERPOOL $11,700– The best play of the Liverpool Big 3
3. KIERAN TRIPPIER- TOTT $7,600- Kane stacking partner- may be low owned
4. SON HEUNG-MIN- TOTT- $9,900- Torched Man City for 3 in the tie game
5. CHRISTIAN ERIKSEN- TOTT- $10,600- Huge goal scoring upside for tournaments
6. ANDREW ROBERTSON- LIVERPOOL- $6,900- Not the prolific passer as TAA but who is? Still had 11 assists in the EPL. Stack up with any of their Top 3
7. SADIO MANE- LIVERPOOL- $11,300- Capable of HUGE game
8. JORDAN HENDERSON- LIVERPOOL- $7,000
9. TOBY ALDERWEIRELD- TOTT- $4,800- value price on center-back
10. DANNY ROSE- TOTT- $6,800- Popular cash play; decent floor
11. VIRGIL VAN DYK- LIVERPOL- $6,300
12. DELE ALLI- TOTT- $8,500- Cheapest Spurs attacker
13. ROBERTO FIRMINO- LIVERPOOL $10,300- Likely limited to 60 mins- but the all around play could still be used
14. HARRY KANE- TOTT- $10,900 Limited to 60 also but mere presence of just being suited up can change the course of game
15. LUCAS MOURA – TOTT- $9,500
16. GEORGINIO WIJNALDUM- LIVERPOOL- $5,900
17. JAN VERTONGHEN- TOTT- $5,100
18. JOEL MATIP- LIVERPOOL- $5,600
19. ALISSON- LIVERPOOL- $6,500
20. HUGO LLORIS- TOTT- $5,400
DK Showdown- GPP style play
GPP’s are top heavy so play to win or go home
Playing all chalk will not win a GPP today
Must get super contrarian (playing someone coming off bench?/Goalie?)
Don’t be afraid- there is never a “wrong move” in DFS. GPP’s and big $$$’s are won from crazy moves. Play a 50/50 if you don’t want to win the big prize
Good Luck everyone. This season has been a crazy ride. And it all comes down to this…………………..