Today’s picks are below the cheat sheet!
Welcome to Day 4 of Tennis tournaments this week. This week They are in Rotterdam, New York and Buenos Aires. Day 4 goes back down to a weak 10 match slate.
- Super difficult sport. One of, if not the most high variance sport. So play smart!
- Slate start times are all over the place, including some middle of the night starts. So be mindful of start times and the fact that a late scratch is potential with Tennis.
- Tennis is not like most sports where you have to pay up for the top plays. There are no James Harden’s in Tennis where 1 player can score 40 points more than anybody else on the slate. It is rarely going to be worth paying all the way up for a player unless the slate allows it.
- Be careful about players who double fault a lot.
- Players with high upside AND favorites (as long as the price isn’t outrageous) are usually top tier plays.
Now that you have a better feel for Tennis DFS, let’s dig in.
Pablo Cuevas- Cuevas comes into today as a -170 favorite. These 2 have a long head to head history, with Cuevas going 8-1 vs Ramos-Vinolas, with 5 of the 8 wins coming on Clay. Cuevas is a clay court player and i think he will be to much for Vinolas to handle today.
Note: Draftkings pricing does not allow for an all favorites lineup today. Using the cheat sheet will be key to picking out what underdog to go with today. Keep in mind you need all of your players to win if you expect to win big. In cash you can typically get away with a loss or 2, but still the goal is all wins.
With the above note in mind, we are going to take a look at a cheaper, slight under dog who is worth considering.
There are a few cheaper guys that can pull of the win today. Djere, Jung, Koepfer and Krajinovic (in that order) are cheaper players that i like. You will need at least 1 in your lineups today. Use the cheat sheet to determine which cheaper player you like.
To help fill out your lineup, grab our amazing cheat sheet below! As I mentioned above, our cheat sheet features all the stats and info you need to build a quality lineup and compete nightly in a difficult sport. Good luck!