- KHRIS DAVIS— “Krush” Davis has been dealing with a hip contusion but is finally back healthy. They don’t come much streakier than Davis. His last home run dates back to April 12th!! Save to say he is long over duu! And today sets up as a great day to break out of his slump.
- Against LH’s, Davis has a .370 wOBA and .310 ISO with a 46% FB rate and 48% hard contact. Seattle’s LH pitcher, Kikuchi, throws two pitches to power rightys. A fastball and a slider. The fastball is his main pitch. “Krush” has a wOBA of .416 and a .387 ISO to go along with a 65% hard contact against fastballs. With a steady diet of fastballs coming his way tonight, this could be what Davis needs to break out.
- CJ CRON— Tonight we should see plenty of game stacks with the Twins and Angels welcoming a 9 point Vegas over under. The Twins implied runs against LH Tyler Skaggs is currently at 4.91.
- In the last 7 days, Cron is 10/27 with 3 home runs and a 1.134 OPS. Against LH’s, he’s coming in with a 127 wRC+, .415 wOBA , .278 ISO and 37% flyball rate.
- Skaggs relies on two pitches, a 91 mph fastball and curve. Cron destroys 90-92 MPH fastballs to the tune of .532 wOBA and .450 ISO.
Good luck tonight!
Become a VIP for as little as $3 and get access to; all content, slack chat, core plays, exclusive mobile apps*, coaching, VIP games and so much more! Sign up today!
*Only available on 1 week or 1 month package