- Young – Young vs the Wizards, sign me up
- Collins – No one from Washington will be able to slow him down tonight, almost 2K savings off Young
- Reddish – Reddish only seems to do good vs lesser opponents.
- Huerter – finally starting to see last year’s Huerter. Love this spot and price for him
- Beal – Need to watch news
- McCrae – Been so chalky with Beal out, but has sucked the last 2 games. I am iffy on him tonight even vs the Hawks if Beal misses
- Bertans – is back tonight! need to watch for mins. love this spot with less weapons on offense.
- Brown Jr – been playing well lately.
New Orleans Pelicans
- Ingram – Questionable right now, if he is in, love this spot, hate the price. Even with Jrue out
- Ball – Been playing lights out lately, took a step back last game. but should get on track tonight
- Favors – Good match up with Randle out
- Hart – Should see more minutes with Hart and Williams out tonight
New York Knicks
- Portis – got a HUGE price bump tonight. Still in a good spot, just no longer a value play. Morris likely out too.
- Robinson – gets a lot better match up than he did the other day vs the Jazz. Love this spot even more
- Butler – Butler vs Brooklyn and his price is 8K, yes please!
- Adebayo – Allen and Jordan cant slow down Bam tonight
- Dragic – has the best match up of any heat player tonight. I see a great showing out him tonight
- The Heat are so good on defense, i really dont like any Nets tonight with it being a 10 game slate. Pass for me
- Brogdon – Coach is “hopeful” he can play tonight
- Sabonis- this is a mismatch of all mismatches, Sabonis will go off tonight (if He plays)
- Tuner – Would get a bump up if Sabonis is out, but this is the best match up he has seen all year
- Warren – does the thing with Butler effect him tonight? If not he is in a smash spot if Brogdon and Sabonis are out
- LaVine – dont care how good the Pacers are on the wing, LaVine is the bulls and he is tearing it up this season.
- Young – been starting recently and producing. still a nice price on him
- Markkanen – With Carter out, more usage for Lauri
San Antonio Spurs
- Murray – give me Murray with a up tempo game.
- DeRozan – DDR is starting to pick it up and the Griz are not good on the wing
- Aldridge – i think i am fading LMA tonight, Griz are decent down low and i like other players cheaper than him, good GPP play
- Morant – Morant vs Murray tonight should be a lot of fun to watch
- Jackson Jr – finally starting to get the feel of the NBA. Love this spot tonight
- Crowder / Brooks – Both have been playing well lately, one will hit value, idk which on though
- I really hate taking teams vs the Jazz in Utah. Yes the Jazz are as strong on defense this year, but they are still a very good defensive team
- Gobert – should handle Zeller and Biymbo down low
- Mitchell – If Graham is on him, i love the match up
- Vucevic – is one of my favorite centers in the league. He will teach the young Ayton how to hoop down low.
- Fournier – if Gordon is out, Fournier will need to pick up the scoring.
- Fultz – with DJ out tonight, Fultz is looking at an uptick in minutes
- Birch / Iwundu – i love Both tonight, but really like whoever starts between the 2
- Booker – is doing old Booker things and i love it.
- Ayton – tough match up tonight, might be a rough night for the 2nd year player
- Oubre Jr – is having a career year this year. tough match up as Orlando will dictate the pace of play tonight
Los Angeles Lakers
- James – Fun game to watch, James is lock is Davis is unable to go
- Davis – i see him playing after is hard fall, if out Lock in James and Kuzma
- Kuzma – See Davis
- Doncic – battle of Starts. Doncic shows out in this kind of stage
- Hardaway Jr – Stretches the floor for Luka. If he is hot watch out
- Powell/ Kleber – Dallas will need the big men to step up tonight in Porzingis’ absence again
- Antetokounmpo – Nothing needs to be said
- Middleton – Kings are bad vs SGs.
- Lopez – if Holmes is out Lopez should eat
- Fox – Actually really like this spot for Fox. will need his scoring to stay in the game
- not a big fan of Kings tonight, need to watch injury news
Golden State Warriors
- Russell – Questionable right now, if he plays he sees all the usage.
- Green – GSW will need his D tonight
- Lee – Got his contract and now looks to play well
Los Angeles Clippers
- Leonard – PG13 is out. Leonard will see all the usage.
- Williams – might get the start for PG13. love him either way
- Harrell – Should dominate down low