- Booker – Has been on a tear recently, and Boston is not good vs SGs
- Rubio – Holy Rubio last game, i dont see that happening again but he is a solid play regardless
- Baynes – Revenge game!
- Walker – One thing Rubio doesnt do is play D. Walker is the #3 scorer on this team unless Brown is out.
- Tatum – Love this match up with a faster paced Suns team in Boston.
- Kanter – Should see more minutes vs Ayton, Theis is questionable.
- Simmons – the leader of this team with Embiid out. Great match up for Simmons tonight
- Harris – One spot New York is bad at is the stretch 4/3 position. harris should eat tonight
- Korkmaz – Was on first last night from 3, looking to continue that tonight vs a bad Knicks team
New York Knicks
- Randle – Barrett is out, leaving more usage for Randle
- Morris Sr – See Randle aboe
- Payton – should handle the ball even more now with no Barrett
- Knox – Might see some more minutes with Barrett out. Good price tough match up
- Drummond – very hard to trust the Pistons with Drummond right now. he has a great match up but his minutes are all over the place
- Doumbouya – My favorite Piston tonight vs the Hawks, love this match up and he is getting 28+ minutes recently
- Rose – great match up vs the fast paced Hawks
- Young – Price is tough, but you are know what you are getting from him on a nightly basis.
- Collins – Drummond sucks down low, if Wood is in the game, Collins should eat as well.
- Teague – first game back in Atlanta, should see minutes off the bench giving Young a break
- Siakam – crushed Washington last night and Siakam didnt have to do much. Love this spot for him but worry they are being careful with him
- Lowry – With VanVleet back, Lowry takes a little usage dip
- Gasol – Price is still awesome for him, even against KAT
- Towns – Finally back! Tough match up tonight. Got 28 minutes last night and i see about the same tonight.
- Wiggins – HARD PASS FOR ME
- Love – Love this match up and Price for Love tonight! Bulls are thin down low
- Thompson – See Love, as long as he doesnt smack someone on the butt while shooting free throws
- Garland – Been on fire recently, down game last night, looking to get back at it tonight
- McKinnie – Double double last night, Love this spot for tonight as a low owned play
- LaVine – He goes off tonight! price is tough but LOVE LOVE this spot for him
- Kornet – seeing more minutes with all the injuries
Las Angeles Lakers
- James – lock if AD is out, still a GREAT PLAY vs Houston
- Davis – Match up vs Houston, need i say more
- Kuzma – Lock if AD is out
- Harden – No words needed here
- Westbrook – Playing great right now, Price is tough if you want James or Harden
- Capela – LAL is great vs Centers, but Capela is a monster
- Vucevic – low owned smash spot for him
- Fultz – are people finally getting back on the Fultz train? Good match up
Golden State Warriors
- Russell – Magic are good on D. Green is out which should lead to more shots for Russell
- Lee – Back and starting tonight, my favorite Warrior tonight due to price and usage
- Spellman – been great since starting, tough match up vs Vuc
- Hard pass for me on them tonight
- Gobert – Kings are thin down low, Gobert should have no problems tonight
- Mitchell – Price is still low for Mitchell, love this spot
- Lillard – Great game when CJ went out. CJ is out tonight, Dame is close to a lock at his price
- Whiteside – If Adams is out, LOVE Whiteside tonight
- Trent Jr /Simmons – one will start for CJ, like whoever it is
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Paul – Dame doesnt like D.
- Gilgeous-Alexander – My favorite Thunder play of the night
- Noel – if adams is out, Noel will see ownership
- Gallinari – Been great for this team. Love this spot