- Tatum – with Walker still out, Tatum will still see the biggest usage spike. Oh and a plus match up vs Washington
- Brown – Basically ALL boston is in play tonight with Walker out.
- Hayward / Kanter / Theis / Smart – All boston is in play tonight
- Beal – If he plays (Questionable right now) then he is the offense. Price has dropped to, 8500 is nice.
- Brown Jr – When given a chance, guy can go off. If Beal is back, takes a step back.
- Smith – Taking advantage of all the Wizards injuries
- Pasecniks – With Williams being cut, could open up more minutes for Anzejs.
- Sabonis – Should dominate down low tonight. No Brog, means he will have to score more for this team.
- Lamb – never met a shot he didnt like, Going against old team
- A. Holiday – been starting for Brogdon, been playing well, price is getting up there though.
- Warren – 3 straight games over 30. playing well with Brogdon out.
- Graham – Solid start to the season. No Brog should help him
- Rozier – 46 and 50 in his last 2. Been a solid pick up for the Hornets
- Washington – Tough match up down low with Sabonis
- Dinwiddie – Is the Nets right now. Orlando is good on defense.
- Jordan / Allen – both will be needed to slow down Vuc.
- Vucevic – Price is still low on him.
- Ross – With Issac out, Ross will need to step up.
- Gordon – 30+ in his last 2. Pace up game
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Hard pass for me on this team
- Embiid – Will Adams slow him down? No and a great price
- Simmons – Can someone tell me what has gotten into Simmons? has a monstar taken over his body? Great play tonight
- Jokic – Just not himself this year. Tough to pay 9200 for 30-35 Dk points
- Barton – Barton will get young wings against him tonight, which should lead to a big day for him
- Porter Jr – if he would start and have no minutes limit, i would lock him in. Tough to play him right now, yes i got burned the other night
- Young – Tough match up vs Denver. Starting to believe Young is match up proof.
- Collins – Questionable right now, Hawks need him down low vs Jokic and Millsap
- Pass on the rest of Atlanta
- Mitchell – good match up vs NO and a fast paced game.
- Gobert – should abuse Favors down low
- Bogdanovic – love this spot and price for Bog vs NO
- Clarkson – coming off the bench, rough last 2 but i can see him getting back on track tonight
New Orleans Pelicans
- Ingram – if Jrue is out, im locking in Ingram
- Favors – tough match up tonight vs Gobert
- Hart – Would benefit from Jrue being out.
- Antetokounmpo – Bucks just beat the Spurs on Saturday. Now they go to SA. Ante is always in play
- Middleton – had 31.75 DK points on Saturday
- Lopez – was solid on Saturday night. Looking for a repeat
San Antonio Spurs
- Aldridge – been playing well lately. Price is nice for a home match up vs the Bucks
- DeRozan – DDR went for 40 DK points Saturday night. At home tonight
- LaVine – Will be playing him until his price reaches 8500.
- Carter Jr – Markkanen could miss, which would open up some usage down low for Carter.
- Young – would benefit from Markkanen being out.
- Doncic – Love the match up, Hate the price.
- Kleber / Powell – one will go off vs the bad bulls Bigs, hard to figure out which one.
- Hardaway Jr – Mavs really need him back to open up Doncic more
Golden State Warriors
- Burks / Lee – both have been great with Russell out.
- Chriss – Will see more minutes with Green out.
- Fox – Fox vs a bad defensive, fast paced Warriors team. Love this spot
- Hield – See Fox above
- Holmes – Athletic center vs GSW, sign me up!