- Butler – Butler missed last game, but looks to be back tonight.
- Adebayo – Bam has been awesome this year for Miami. Last time vs Indy he put up 46.75 DK points.
- Sabonis / Brogdon – Both are questionable for tonight, if they both miss there will be plenty of value on this roster.
- need to wait on injury news on Sabonis and Brogdon to see who else is in play
- Lowry – Put up 48.5 last night with a short roster. On a back to back i still like Lowry tonight with all the injuries.
- Ibaka – Easier match up tonight than last night, price is still high though
- Hollis – Jefferson – got the start last night and i see the same thing tonight
- Rozier – He has been on a tear last 3 (46, 50.5 , 41.25)
- Graham – is the man in Charlotte. His game has really picked up, not a huge fan of his price
- Bridges – will fly under the radar tonight but he has been putting up solid stat lines the last few games, and SF is a weakness in Toronto.
- Beal – Questionable tonight. Watch for news. Price is nice
- McRae – lock if Beal is out
- Orlando is really good at slowing the game down and holding players below their season averages.
- Vucevic – LOVE this spot for him. Price is still okay for me.
- Fultz – best game from Fultz last time out in a long time. Easier match up tonight vs the bad Wizards
- Iwundu – seeing 21+ mins recently. been producing in the absence of Issac.
San Antonio Spurs
- Aldridge – Just hasnt been a great season in San Antonio this season. LMA has shown flashes of his old self. Meh to me tonight
- DeRozan – See LMA above
- Walker – Questionable to play tonight. Watch this news
- Tatum – Takes a hit if Walker is back
- Smart – Would be a solid cash play if Walker is out
- Harden – Wow what a price on him tonight. But with a match up vs Hawks i see why. Harden should dominate tonight, oh and Westy is out
- Capela – should dominate the glass tonight vs Hawks.
- Rivers / Tucker – should see uptick in usage with Westy out
- Young – Rockets dont play D. Young can score. This should be fun
- Collins – they will need him down low tonight vs the Rockets and Capela
- Jokic – Career game last time out. Lets see him continue it tonight. Like this match up
- Murray – Barton is out, Nuggets will need him to pick up scoring
- Porter Jr – With Barton out, Porter Jr might get the start and more minutes.
- Doncic – i dont care if its the Nuggets, Luka is match up proof.
- Hardaway Jr – is so important to this team, stretches the floor away from Doncic
- LaVine – Price is so high, great GPP play vs the bad Pelicans
- Young – Carter Jr is out, Young should see more minutes, if not starting
New Orleans Pelicans
- Ingram – Love this match up tonight. No Jrue and vs a bad bulls team
- Favor – love taking bigs vs the Bulls, and Carter is out
- Ball – has been Balling lately. It will continue tonight
New York Knicks
- Morris – With Randle out, and Morris out last night, he should be back tonight and will fill up the stat sheet.
- Barrett – With Randle out, RJ should see more usage. Tough match up though
- Robinson – Would love to see him start vs Gobert
- Portis – Bad foul last night, will see more minutes with Randle out
- Mitchell – Has been great recently, gets a bad Knicks team on 2nd night of back to back
- Gobert – Knicks are pretty good vs bigs
- Antetokounmp – This is a cake match up for him. Watch out GSW, Ante is about to go off
- Middleton – 2A to Ante. Great match up
- Lopez – i LOVE taking bigs vs GSW and Lopez is no exception
Golden State Warriors
- Green – is back tonight, will be tasked with guarding Ante.
- Lee – has earned himself a contract and will try to show out tonight
- Burks – been struggling lately. will need to score tonight.