Toggle the Widgetbar
Worth Paying Up For
- PJ Walker: you can make a case for Cardle, Landry, and Ta’amu as well here. That being said, Walker is in the best offensive scheme and is consistently pushing the ball down the field. Last week the yardage wasn’t there, but I expect that to regress in our favor and he will have a nice game. Tampa has been shredded thus far on defense, with no hope in sight. I will feel more confident if Aaron Murray plays, because those QBs last week couldnt get out of a card board box
- Josh Johnson: JJ came back last week and looked rusty. However, by the 4th Quarter he got into his groove. He hasn’t even shown us his running ability yet, which can really take the top off of his game. He’s been in the NFL too much to not dominate the XFL. The limited practice time has hurt him and now healthy, I want to jump in before his price gets too high
- Honorable Mention: Cardale Jones, Landry Jones, Jordan Ta’amu (I will not use another QB)
IF Paying Up
- Matt Jones: Even after being Questionable all week, Jones played well again. He’s gotten at least 16 carries each game and has had success. He’s not getting a ton of love in the passing game, but he’s very involved that I’m not sure it matters. The running ability of Ta’amu will continue to keep the defenses honest, and holes will be there for Jones.
- Darius Victor: Victor, the former local Towson RB, basically got knocked out of the game last week so Tim Cook handled mostly everything for New York. NY is a bad team and I’m not sure I really want to use anyone else from their squad, but Victor should be getting the passing game work for the RBs. We know by now how valuable those types of guys are.
- Honorable Mention: Christine Michael, Jaques Patrick, Trey Williams, Kenneth Farrow
Worth Paying Up For
- Nelson Spruce: most complete WR in the league. His talent is above this league. It’s hard for me to even continue to write anything. The targets are there and he makes the most of them
- DeAndre Thompkins: He’s the #1 WR here with a good QB. He came back from injury and proved he’s the #1 despite the big names alongside him. This is a total misprice by Draftkings, and he will be in every lineup I make. Ride or die
- Honorable Mention: Donald Parham, Alonzo Russell, Nick Holley, Reece Horn, SJ Green