We have partnered with Prize Picks to bring you some of the BEST BETS in the industry
- Prize Picks is the simplest fantasy game on the market with a specialization in what WE do BEST in DFS analysis.
- You Pick 2, 3 or 4 players and can win up to 10X on any of your entries.
- You do not have to worry about playing against those Sharks and Huge Bankrolled players. We are in this together playing against the House.
- The App is smooth and versatile and is available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Best yet this allows us to use multi-sports in our bets to cherry pick the cream of the crop bets and grow your bankroll!
**Your 25% instant deposit match can be matched up to $1000 on a ($4000) deposit and WE LOVE FREE MONEY**
V-12’s Bet of the day
- We have a 3-Pick Multi sport bet today that can be used as a two pick or you can add it to any other plays you love. You can Flex this play or play it as a higher risk Power Play.
- Alejandro Pozuelo – is the leader of the Toronto FC midfield and he comes in as the primary SET piece taker for them as well. Let’s look at the Prize Picks (PP) scoring.
- Pozuelo has goal upside and of course he has assist upside as Toronto who come in as a -130 favorite are keen to put up goals against Montreal. Pozuelo had 2 assist last game with 1 shot good for 7 PP points. 6.5 may seem like an ask here but with Poz coming out firing after the restart a goal would get him there quick as that equals 7 PP points. In 2019 Pozuelo scored 14 goals in 32 starts accompanied by 10 assists and 2.0 shots per game. This is the spot for him.
- We also have a focus on the LPL game between EDG and LGD. Let me drop some stats here for you:
- These team rank 13th and 15th out of 17 LPL teams in deaths. Also neither team is in the Top 10 in kills which is the recipe to a Slow low kill game. This does not bode well for PP scoring that gives 1 point per Kill and 1 point per Assist. Each of these players can have a good day against the right opponent but there just isn’t much to go on as both teams will not die or be aggressive in team fights. Prize Picks only scores the first two games of LPL/LCK matches so there are no hidden bonuses. Reaching either of these marks for either player would have to have them perform above their season averages of around 15-16 PP points each and this game environment does not favor them.
Be sure to use our LINK TO GET YOUR BONUS https://prizepicks.com/welcome?invite_code=YFC
**These bets can have lines change during the course of time before a match starts. Our Writers can change picks based off line movement and to be up to date on information please visit us on twitter @DFSolutionsteam or @yfcsports to get access to our Discord Chat**