- Morant – 2 really good games, gets a better Indy D tonight.
- Jackson Jr – Such and up and down player this year. GPP play
- Not to interested in many Griz tonight
- Brogdon – Back from injury tonight and his price is 6K. have to check on mins but could be lock at his price
- Sabonis – Great matchup, get Brogdon back. Should smash
- Lamb – Came back from Injury and played 28 minutes. He never met a shot he didnt like
- Holidays – Justin and Aaron are GPP plays with Indy finally getting back to full strength.
- Isaac – Asked to score more with Vuc out. 50 point DK game last time out
- Birch / Iwundu – Both cheap, both stunk last game.
- Fade rest of Magic
- Drummond – Should smash the Vucless Magic tonight
- Griffin – Averaging over 30 DK points a night, safer GPP play
- Dinwiddie – Irving is still out. Great match up for Dinwiddie. he is main usage guy for Brooklyn with Irving out
- Allen – Love is questionable, if so Allen should smash TT tonight
- Temple – this is the kind of game where Temple busts out for 30+Dk points
- Thompson – if Love is out, Thompson should get all the rebounds.
- Nance – Great Value if Love is still out
- Rest of Cavs are Meh
- Embiid – is match up proof, but does get a tough match up tonight
- Harris – easiest match up for all 6ers tonight.
- Overall tough match up for the 76ers tonight.
- Siakam – has become a stud this year. GPP play only for me tonight with a tougher match up
- VanVleet – leads this team with Lowry out.
- Raptors all have a tougher match up, this game is a fun to watch, but not friendly for DFS
- Full Fade for me tonight
- Butler – Quietly averaging over 40 DK points a game. he is #goodatbasketballtoo
- Adebayo – Bam should dominate Zeller tonight
- Nunn / Dragic / Herro – more usage with Winslow still out.
- Bogdanvoic – came back last night and played well off Bench, have to wait to see if he is able to go tonight
- Hield – Buddy has struggled his last 3, but Kings need him to score with Fox out.
- Holmes – when given the minutes Holmes can be a monster. Easier match up tonight vs Theis and Kanter
- Tatum / Brown – will be the main 2 scorers if Walker is out after his nasty injury the other night
- Smart – will be chalkier if Walker is out, but i dont play Smart in cash
- Not a fan of Kanter and Theis
- Towns – Hawks wont be able to stop him down low, smash spot
- Wiggins – playing out of his mind this year. Great play tonight
- Culver – should start for injured Layman. Is solid when starting
- Young – Heart and soul of Atlanta and the kid is the real deal
- Parker – having a career year since Collins went out. tougher matchup tonight
- Bembry – not as cheap as last week, still a good play
- Bradley – if Gobert is out again, Bradley will see uptick in minutes vs Lopez
- Mitchell – will be asked to do more to keep Utah in this one if Gobert is out
- Antetokounmpo – no words needed
- Bledsoe/DiVincenzo – tougher match up
- Lillard – Lillard vs the bulls, yes please
- McCollum – Finally seeing an uptick in shots falling.
- Labissiere – if Whiteside is out, i love Skal. Problem is his price
- LaVine – wow what a game last time out. Good matchup lets see if he can ride the wave
- Carter Jr – I will not play Markkanen, so Carter is the best big the bulls have
- White – Scoring off the bench.
Los Angeles Lakers
- James and Davis – only 2 lakers i will play. LeBron a lock if Davis out (not expected)
San Antonio Spurs
- DeRozan – Been playing well lately, GPP play
- Aldridge – Tougher match up vs Davis, GPP play
- Poeltl – if starting i like him tonight vs McGee and Howard
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Paul – Easy match up, should smash GSW tonight
- Gilgeous-Alexnder – Same as Paul
- Adams – Bigs vs GSW is a real thing IMO
Golden State Warriors
- Paschall – lock IMO if Green is out
- Bowman – will start if Green out, toough matchup vs Paul
- Burks – demands all the usage
- Chriss – been playing well off the bench.