Welcome back NBA fans! Hope everyone had a great weekend. We are back to the NBA grind this week. Starting off with a 6 game slate.
Detroit Pistons (111 projected points)
- Drummonond – No words need to be said
- Brown Jr – Rose / Jackson are out and Frazier is Q
- Galloway – Only in play if Frazier is out
- Morris – I will never play a Morris in cash, but if he fits he is fine
Washington Wizards (114 projected points)
- Beal – Stud, bad outing last game
- Thomas – 21 mins a game and 16 points. GPP
- Hacimura – Rookie is playing 30+ mins and averaging over 25 DK points
New Orleans Pelicans (117.25 projected points)
- Okafor – ONLY in play if Favors is still out. Smash spot if starting
- Ingram / Holiday / Ball – good matchup vs bad Defense. All 3 are GPP plays
Brooklyn Nets (121.25 projected points)
- Irving – Might not need to do a lot tonight. Still solid play
- LeVert – Up and down season to start, good matchup
- Rest of Brooklyn are all dart throws, dont know if Harris / Prince / Dinwiddie will go off
Milwaukee Bucks (118 projected points)
- Antetokoumopo – No words need to be spoken
- Middleton – #2 option behind Ante
- Hill – Still like Hill over Bledsoe, almost 3K cheap same mins
Minnesota T-Wolves (111 projected points)
- Dieng – Towns is out, started last game for Towns.
- Teague – More FD play, usage goes up with no Towns
- Wiggins – More usage without Towns
- Vonleh / Bell – Both played less than 15 mins last game. Fade unless one is starting
Houston Rockets (117.5 projected points)
- Harden – Westy is out, lock him in. Just eat it
- Gordon – such a crap 2 game for him. Bounce back with no Westy. (Hopefully)
- Tucker – good roll player, will fill up sheet to tune of 27.3 DK points a game
- Capela – never been a fan, bad 2 games. might break out tonight vs Grizz
Memphis Grizzlies (112 projected points)
- Morant – SMASH spot vs the awful D of Houston. No Westy. 2nd 50 dk point game from Morant tonight (CALLING IT NOW at 1:07 PM)
- Clarker – Jackson is out, Clarked earned time in Preseaon. Good matchup
Philadelphia 76ers (112.5 projected points)
- Simmons / Richardson / Harris / Horford – the other 4 starters all see an uptick in usage with no Embiid. Harris / richardson / Simmons and Horford is how i rank them tonight.
Phoenix Suns (111 projected points)
- Saric – Has balled last 2 games. Tougher matchup tonight
- Rubio – Simmons D, might be best Sun play tonight
- Booker – he is always in play but pass for me.
Portland TrailBlazers (116 projected points)
- Lillard / McCollum – Studs of this team. but are the needed tonight? Im paying up else where, good GPP plays
- Hezonja / Tolliver – Both started last game, i expect the same again tonight. Hezonja then Tolliver rank wise.
- Labissiere – Best game of the year last time out. If Hood is out he will see even more minutes in a Cake matchup vs GSW.
Golden State Warriors (105.5 projected points)
- Paschall – all the usage
- Lee – first off bench
- Bowman – started at PG
- Poole – if his shot isnt fall he will suck
Remember this is a first look at the slate. A lot can and will change as the day goes on. Makes sure to check out the cheat sheet and Mizmatches for more info! And you can join us in slack for up to the date info on injuries and plays.