Welcome NBA fans! Tonight we have a small 4 game slate.
- Ingram – Has been playing lights out. Easy matchup tonight
- Hart – Should start for injured Ball
- Holiday – Has taken a back seat to Ingram scoring, still putting up over 34.6 DK points a game
- Rozier – Bad outing vs Boston last time out
- Graham – might be Hornets best player
- Washington – Consistently getting 25+ DK points
- Zeller – Meh, pass for me
Golden State Warriors
- Russell – Commands all the usage when healthy
- Paschall – takes a back seat to Russell.
- Burks – shooting well off the bench
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Gilgeous- Alexander – Main scorer for Thunder. Plus match up
- Gallinari – 1st 40 DK point night of the year. Look for him to stay hot
- Paul – Picking it up as of late.
- Doncic – Porzingis is out for “rest”. Doncic will get even more usage
- Powell – Will get more mins with Zinger out
- Kleber – See Powell above
- Morant and Clarke are both OUT for Memphis
- Brooks – more usage
- Jackson Jr – More mins with Clarke out. No Zinger should mean better shots
- Crowder – Will see more usage with Morant and Clarke out.
- Harden – Best play in NBA
- Westbrook – Rough Stretch hard for me to play him even at 9K
- Tucker -Been a great role player for Houston
- Capela – Should dominate all Bulls bigs
- LaVine – Plus match up for a guy that likes to score. Wish his price was lower.
- Hutchison – starting tonight. 3,200 player starting vs Houston. sign me up
- Markkanen – Good match up just not playing well right now
- Carter Jr – Like his game, can he put it all together tonight