Golden State Warriors
- Russell – start off by saying he is Questionable tonight and will hurt the Warriors value if he is back.
- Green – cheap and good match up
- Paschall – will take a step back if Russell is back, but love him tonight if Russell is out
- Have to wait on news with Russell
- Graham – Great match up, should have no problem smashing value tonight
- Biyombo / Zeller – whoever is starting i like and the backup is a great GPP Play
- Booker – hasnt had the break out game, if Rubio is out, might happen tonight vs weak Magic squad
- Rubio – runs this team, currently questionable
- Oubre Jr – Been playing great lately. 48 and 33.75 last 2
- Saric – Baynes is out, Love Saric tonight vs Vucless Magic.
- Kaminsky – price bump should start for Baynes
- Diallo – fav GPP play with Baynes out
- Fournier – 35+ in last 4. picking up the scoring with Vuc out.
- Isaac – GPP play so up and down. never know what you will get
- Gordon – I dislike Gordon as a player, but he is in a decent spot tonight
- Fultz – finally getting over 30 minutes a game. Scored 34.5 in 2 straight
- Birch – Been better than Mo Bamba, filling in nicely for Vuc.
- Antetokounmpo – Stud, slower pace game, match up proof, him or Doncic tonight
- Middleton – back from injury, Bucks blowing people out limiting his minutes
- Lopez Brothers – like who ever is starting vs Drum
- Drummond – Smashed last night. Should handle Either Lopez tonight
- Griffin – Will get you around 32-36 DK points and thats about it. Price is nice though
- Butler – Dragic is out, Butler is main man in Miami
- Adebayo – should clean the glass tonight vs Boston
- Winslow – increased usage with Dragic out.
- Nunn and Hero – fades to me due to match up
- Miami is a good defensive team, Boston is a bunch of GPP darts tonight
- Dinwiddie – Irving is still out, its the Dinwiddie show. LOVE this match up tonight, price is tough though
- Allen – Allen vs Atlanta bigs, sign me up
- Young – always in play. Plus match up. Tough for cash with price and Donic and Ante on the slate
- Not a fan of any of Hawk
- Sabonis – easy match up vs Thunder, should smash tonight
- Brogdon – Match up with Paul doesnt scare me like it once did.
- Lamb – Shooter who likes to shoot
- Tuner – been a down year for Turner. GPP Play
- Warren – love his game. been solid this year for Pacers
Oklahoma City Thunder
- No to OKC tonight
- Valanciunas – if he is playing he is in a smash spot. To bad his price is so high
- Hard to guess what Grizzle is going to go off. Brooks / Jackson / Jones / Crowder / Cabolco are Grizzles i like tonight
- LaVine – Plus match up vs Griz at home
- Hate all Bulls Bigs
- Towns – Dont see Mavs being able to slow him down. Price is tough
- Wiggins – Mavs worst spot on D is wing.
- Covington – See Wiggins
- Doncic – its the Luka Show, ALL IN on him tonight
- Porzingis – foul trouble kept him from a huge night, will be needed tonight vs Towns.
Los Angeles Lakers
- James and Davis – only 2 Lakers i will Roster
- Mitchell – Conley is out, look for more ball handing from him
- Mudiay – only true point guard for Jazz, should start.
- Exum – should see more minutes with Exum out
- Gobert – Fade for me
- Bogdanovic – best Jazz to date in my mind
- Hield – Will need to score to keep Kings in the game
- Holmes – Match up with Whiteside doesnt scare me, Athletic big
- Lillard / McMollum – 1-2 for Blazers
- Anthony – Playing really well for Blazers