- Doncic – Stud this year. Averaging 29 points, 10 rebounds and 9 assists (62.3 Dk points a game). No one on Houston will slow him down. Look for a massive game out of him.
- Porzingis – not shooting well lately, but still providing blocks and rebounds. If he gets Tucker match up, he should feast, but if Mavs play small ball and he has Capela, i am little worried about that match up.
- Powell / Kleber – Need both to play well vs Capela and keep him off the glass. I lean Kleber in this matchup as Powell is the more athletic of the 2 but lacks the size.
- Hardaway Jr – Curry looks to be back, so Hardaway should come off the bench. Shooter that should benefit from a weaker Houston D.
- Marjanovic – minutes are going up for Boban. Mavs will need him vs Capela. Doesnt need much time to hit value, GPP play
- Wright – i see him getting more minutes than normal because of his defense. Solid offensive game, but Mavs will need him on D.
- Harden – doenst need words, just fit him in
- Westbrook – Westy is fitting into his role here in Houston. havent seen the breakout game, but still an important piece to this team.
- Capela – Can you say MONSTER on the boards lately? He has 20 rebounds in 5 of his last 6 (other game he had 19). I dont know if Dallas can stop him down low. Love this play today, but then you have to sacrifice Westy or Porzingis.
- McLemore – Will start if House is out (currently Questionable). When starting Ben has been great. Scoring double figures in every start this year.
- Tucker – Tucker is like a roller coaster, one good game, then one bad game, followed by a good game. Tomorrow seems like the “bad” game. Still in play due to salary and minutes
- Rivers – one of the few plays off the bench for Houston. Been solid lately, wont light up the scoreboard.