Toggle the Widgetbar
- Josh Allen: last season I played a lot of Josh Allen. This year, the combo of him plus his pass catchers, haven’t been as cheap so I haven’t had much of them. With that being said, I think that this is a great spot for Allen and the Bills. The Cowboys have a middle of the pack defense despite the hype that they get on TV to get you thinking otherwise. Allen does his best work against middling defenses and I’m going to use him on his first turkey day game. The built in floor with the rushing as he now has 7 rushing touchdowns on the season. His white knight Cole Beez is facing his former team, and this is a great opportunity for them to succeed. He’s getting the targets and getting the targets in the redzone.
- Honorable Mention: Dak Prescott, Mitchell Trubisky
- Latavius Murray: Playing these short slates, you have to find spots that are going to be different, taking on more risk than normal. Lat Murray is quietly been eating away at Kamara’s snap share and touches. Last week we all saw the opening drive TD, but Lat is playing close to half the game and getting 40% of the RB touches. He’s more than capable as we saw against the Bears this season. With the sheep flocking to Kamara, I’ll get my leverage with Murray, ride or die.
- Devin Singletary: Singletary has been a fun player to watch this season. He hasn’t scored in a few weeks, but he’s been serviceable. He’s overtaken Gore as the lead back and if they get down he’s their pass catching back. I don’t even mind playing him in the same lineup as Allen, just make sure you have 2 cowboys on that lineup as well.
- Honorable Mention: Devonta Freeman, Ezekiel Elliott
- Allen Robinson: We got Arob right last week baby! He is so forgotten at this point and it’s a shame because he’s such a great player. His footwork and route tree are hard to come by, and he is hampered by his QB. Like I said last week, the only person that can stop him is his QB. Anthony Miller, a good play as well, has gotten so much hype the last few days, that Arob will be lower owned than he should be. With really no TE on this offense, he’s the first look nearly every play, and even if Slay is on him, that doesn’t scare me here.
- Michael Gallup: he’s been getting more targets than Cooper and he’s been getting targets deep down field. The problem with Gallup is that is floor is slightly lower than you’d like, but he has the slate breaking upside we need on a slate like this
- Honorable Mention: Tre’Quan Smith, Russell Gage, Randall Cobb, John Brown
- Jared Cook: he’s officially involved and a part of the offense now. He’s been balling the last few weeks, and if you have the salary to get him, that’s the direction I would go
- Jason Witten: the TE position is horrible, but a Thanksgiving game is a perfect time for this fossil to have a good game. The position is thin, and no one likes playing Witten, so let’s play him
- Honorable Mention: Dawson Knox